I am sooooo not-a-baker! A little bit of this, a little bit of that, I cook! Only dashes, pinches, sprinkles exist in my measuring world! I have limited baking skills, but I have been expanding my repertoire! I’ve dabbled with panna cotta, pastelitos, cheesecake and Missisippi mud pies, but my go-to dessert is always a simple ice cream 🙂
A recipe has been requested! So here it is:
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of very strong coffee
- 5 Hershey’s caramel kisses 🙂 OR 1 tbsp caramel morsels and 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- Brew the strong coffee ahead of time, stir in 2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk and let cool to room temperature.
- Melt the caramel kisses or morsels in a microwave (30-40 secs)
- Whip the heavy cream in a mixing bowl until it appears foamy
- add the can of sweetened condensed milk
- add the melted chocolate/caramel
- continue to blend until it appears thicker
- gradually add the cooled coffee into the mixture and continue to blend.
- Put a lid on your freezer-safe container and let freeze overnight.
Ice cream should be creamy and ready by the next day!
My only tool is a small hand blender. So easy! No ice cream maker needed! Enjoy!!!!