You’re gonna love this low-carb, healthier alternative to mashed potatoes! We had this as a side for our Pork-rind crusted Chicken Fried Steak and it was a perfect side-kick!
Cauliflower Mock Garlic Mashed Potatoes
A low-carb version of one of your favorite dinner sidekicks!
Write a review
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- Boil cauliflower until soft
- Strain and pat dry
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat butter, garlic and rosemary
- Add cauliflower to the pan
- Add cheese, cream cheese and garlic powder
- Turn off heat and use a hand blender to emulsify the cauliflower mixture
- add a few pinches of salt and pepper
- Serve with another sliver of butter on top
- Serve alongside the Pork-Rind Crusted Chicken Fried Steak for a super low-carb meal!
Just Cuc It! https://justcucit.com/